Indoor & Outdoor Glamour Workshops
April – September: Outdoor
October – March: Indoor
LIMITED TO 5 PARTICIPANTS
- 5 hours
- 1 model with multiple outfits and looks
- 1 hour of interactive teaching
- 3 hours shooting
- 1 hour picture review session
What will be covered:
- Choosing the location
- Running the set
- Working with models: do’s and do not’s
- Lighting techniques
- Key’s to glamour photography
- Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) camera or equivalent
- Lens with a focal length of at least 50mm
- A good working knowledge of your camera
- A desire to learn and accept criticism
What will be provided:
- Lighting equipment (bring your speed lights if you have them)
- Notepad and pen
Registration, deposit, cancellation, and refund information:
A registration fee and deposit will be required to reserve your spot. The deposit will be applied to the final workshop cost. The deposit amount will be determined by the specific workshop.
The balance due will be on the day of the workshop and we will accept credit/debit cards, cash or personal checks made out to Ronin Photography & Design.
Cancellations up to 3 weeks prior to the scheduled workshop date will receive a full refund of the deposit.
Cancellations within the 3 weeks prior to the scheduled workshop will forfeit the deposit.